Top management at Unico Connect understands the Information Security needs and expectations of its interested parties both within the organization and from external parties including clients, suppliers, and regulatory and Governmental departments.
To provide such a level of continuous operation, Unico Connect has implemented an Information Security Management System (ISMS) in line with the International Standard for Information Security, ISO/IEC 27001.
The operation of this ISMS has many benefits for the business, including:
● Ensuring the quality and effective services to customer
● Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
● Monitoring the effectiveness of ISMS allowing continual improvement.
The Management of Unico Connect is committed to ensure that:
● Information should be made available with minimal disruption to staff and the public as required by the business processes.
● Regulatory and legislative requirements will be met.
● Implement Information Security Objectives that take into account information security requirements following the results of applicable risk assessments.
● A Business Continuity Management Framework shall be made available and Business Continuity plans will be produced to counteract interruptions to business activities and to protect critical business processes from the effects of major failures or disasters. Business continuity plans should be maintained and tested.
● Appropriate access control will be maintained, and information will be protected again stun authorized access.
Unico Connect management acknowledges the need for continual improvement and has introduced various methods to ensure that effectiveness and continual improvement of the processes are achieved.
We would encourage all employees and other stakeholders in our business to ensure that they play their part in delivering our information security objectives.